DBL/Twin room for single use
About Forough Hotel Shiraz
Forough Hotel Shiraz is one of the Shiraz hotels in Iran. In fact, it is part of Forough Al-Mulk mansion since Qajar era which was renovated to a hotel. The other part is known as Meshkinfam Museum of Arts.
The peaceful atmosphere and adobe architecture of Forough Boutique hotel attracts everybody. Its open courtyard, nice terraces, beautiful fountains, wooden windows with colorful glasses and artful tile works are the advantages of staying at this hotel.
Its location is at the center of old quarter of Shiraz. Forough Boutique hotel is close to main tourist attractions of Shiraz such as Vakil Bazaar, Vakil Bathhouse and Karimkhan Fort. You can leave your meditating room and go shopping within 15 minutes. You can also visit Meshkinfam Museum of Art which is next to this hotel.
This two-floor hotel has 18 rooms with Twin, Double and Triple beds. All the rooms have private bathroom, Air-condition, TV, free WiFi, fire detector, drawer and mini fridge. There are also room and laundry services. It has also parking and restaurant. The helpful staff of Forough Traditional Hotel speak English language fluently and serve you 24/7.
In spite of its pure and artful beauty, Forough hotel rooms have very reasonable prices starting from 20 EUR per night.
Forough Hotel Shiraz strong points according to its guests reviews:
- Staff is really nice
- The rooms are nice and clean, you get fresh towels every day and a bottle of water
- I really recommend the hotel bar for tea. You get fresh herb tea of your choice or Iranian tea with cardamom and orange blossoms
- The hotel is situated close to the citadel and in walking distance to all the attractions
- It has a wonderful courtyard
- The building is quaint and so pretty
- Breakfast was so delicious and lovely
To read more about this hotel on TripAdvisor, click here.
Policies of Forough Hotel Shiraz
Amenities of Forough Hotel Shiraz